Gas Fireplace Maintenance Inspection – $99 special!
Gas fireplaces, stoves, and inserts are designed to safely provide years of comfort, warmth and relaxation. To ensure they can do their job, these products require proper installation, maintenance, and operation.
Fall is the perfect time to schedule a Gas Fireplace Inspection, to make sure your fireplace is in safe and proper working order!
Professional installation by a qualified technician is essential to the proper performance and safety of a hearth product and its venting system. Unlike a malfunctioning refrigerator, a hearth product that doesn’t do its job properly can have serious consequences.
Gas fireplaces, stoves, and inserts also require routine maintenance and service to ensure their proper working order. The best person to perform the service is a specialty technician who is trained in the maintenance of gas fireplaces, and their venting, or chimney, systems. Before lighting the first fire of the season, there are a few important safety tips to remember.
- Have a technician check the gas lines, clean the burner, control compartment, fan and related air circulation passages, as well as check for condensation annually.
- Clean the glass and adjust the glowing embers and logs for best appearance.
- Be alert for unusual odors or flames, which are often a sign that the fireplace is not operating properly.
- Make family members and guests aware that the glass panel of a gas fireplace, stove, or insert can be very hot. Installing a safety screen or safety barrier is recommended to reduce the risk of serious burns by preventing direct contact with hot glass.
Call us today to schedule your Fireplace Service inspection for wood and gas fireplaces. We service all of the Quad Cities as well as Clinton, Iowa. Your $99/+tax service call will include:
- Inspect Gasket Seal and Clean Glass
- Inspect & Clean Logs
- Inspect Burner
- Inspect Combustion Chamber
- Check Air Shutter Setting
- Run Carbon Monoxide Test
- Test Unit for Proper Gas Pressure
- Inspect Blower and Thermodisc
- Inspect Refractory Brick/Interior for Cracks and Damage
- Test Millivolt Voltage
- Meter test Valve Assembly for Leaks
- Check Unit Switch
- Test Fire Unit
Contact us today at 563-359-8688. $10 off if done before Sept 13, 2019
Regular price $129.99
Offer expires 10-1-2019